There is now a one-stop “marketplace” for add-ons approved by Intuit to work with QuickBooks Desktop. Go to https://desktop.apps.com
New in Version 2017
- Scheduled Reports: The ability to automate sending reports via email at scheduled times.
- Search Improvements
- Report Customization Improvements: You can now view and print information about what filters have been included in the report, as well as make multiple-record filter selections more easily.
- Security Improvements
- Miscellaneous Improvements: There are a number of smaller improvements, some of which can be significant depending on your situation.
- The Record Deposits icon shows the number of deposits that are available.
- A Cleared flag shows on cleared credit card charges.
- If a User is deleted, the deleted user’s name will still show on the audit trail.
- Your Company name will print on the deposit summary.
- You can copy/paste detail lines on weekly timesheets.
- There are improved notifications when you switch from multi-user mode to single user mode.
- More features can be used in multi-user mode.
- Support for high resolution monitors.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Quality Improvements. There are a number of miscellaneous improvements limited to QuickBooks Enterprise.